Warranty conditions for the HDI PURE FTEC-1
1. If the problem occurs while using this product within the warranty period and according to the user manual, or precautions on a label or other marks affixed on the body, bring the product, together with this warranty form, to the store of purchase for repair. The product will be repaired or replaced free of charge, in accordance with the rules stated in this manual.
2. The warranty is not valid in any of the following cases:
- Damage of cartridges that are expendable
- Damage resulting from incorrect use or repair
- Damage caused by dropping or breakage at or after the time of purchase
- Damage or problems resulting from natural causes such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, or any other kind of natural disaster or pollution
- Damage caused by installation on vehicles or boats
- Failure to present this warranty form
- Absence of date of purchase, customer name or store name, or any alteration of the words
3. This warranty is valid only in the country of purchase.
4. The warranty does not cover charges of on-site repair.
5. This form will not be re-issued. Please file it carefully.