The Water Purification System with advanced Filar Technology that removes even the most microscopic contaminants
- Simple, compact and elegant design that takes up little space on kitchen countertops
- Easy to install and set up
- 360-degree swivel nozzle arm that can be folded when not in use
- High permeability ensures maximum flow rate of 4L per minute with no water wastage
- 3-stage purification system that includes granular activated carbon to remove residual chlorine odors, activated coral powder to infuse the water with natural minerals and advanced FilartechTM fibers designed to remove 99.999% of all bacteria and microscopic contaminants.
- Lasts for 1 year without change of cartridge for a family using 20L of water a day
- Made in Japan in accordance to Japan Industrial Standards (JIS S3201)
Granular activated carbon
HDI PURE FTEC-1 uses high-grade activated carbon, a powerful dechlorination agent that removes residual chlorine and unpleasant odors from tap water.
Activated coral powder
HDI PURE FTEC-1 allows water to run through natural activated coral powder, increasing the alkalinity of the water while integrating minerals such as calcium and magnesium, giving it a smooth and refreshing taste.
HDI PURE FTEC-1 has advanced Filar Technology (FilartechTM), which consists of 1,728 specially treated fibers that loop within the unit. Each fiber is made up of 3 separate layers and has 1 trillion pores up to 0.1 micron each. These FilartechTM fiber membranes remove rust, bacteria*, coliform bacilli, microorganisms and microscopic impurities from the water without removing calcium, magnesium and other essential minerals.
*Laboratory tests show that the unit removes 99.999% of bacteria, meeting the Japan Water Purifier Association (JWPA) Voluntary Standards for Water Purifiers.
The unit is compatible with almost any faucet using the following QuickFit adapters.
Uses HDI PURE FTEC-C1 Replacement Cartridge*
The lifespan of the cartridge depends on volume, water quality, and water pressure. It covers 8,000L of water or about 12 months of use if 20L of water is used per day.
*Replacement cartridges can be purchased separately.
- Use tap water only.
- At the beginning of the day, be sure to run water through HDI PURE FTEC-1 for 10 seconds before use. If HDI PURE FTEC-1 has not been used for more than 2 days, run water through the product for 60 seconds before using.
- Do not run water of over 35°C through the FilartechTM cartridge.
- Do not run water of over 50°C through the unit under any conditions.
- If HDI PURE FTEC-1 is attached to a faucet for both hot and cold water, a delay in the change in temperature may occur.
- The unit is designed to withstand water pressure of up to 350 kPa.
- Please read the enclosed User Manual carefully before use.
The product box contains:
1 Filter Unit • 1 Adapter Set • 1 User Manual • 1 Switching Unit • 1 Hose
- Product: HDI PURE FTEC-1 Water Purification System
- Water Selection: Purified stream, Unpurified stream, Unpurified spray
- Replacement Cartridge: FTEC-C1
- Accessories: Adapter Set, Switching Unit, Hose, User Manual
- Major Components: FilartechTM fiber membrane, Granular activated carbon, activated coral powder
- Max. Input Water Temperature: 35 °C
- Input Water Pressure: 70 – 350, 100 – 350 kPa
- Initial Water Flow Rate: 4L/min, Water pressure @ 100kPa, Water temperature @ 20°C
- Turbidity & Chlorine Reduction Capacity 8,000L (under JIS S3201 test standard)
- Cartridge Lifetime: Approx. 1 year
Dimensions and weight
- Product dimensions (LxWxH): 11.2 x 14.0 x 24.0 cm
- Product weight: 1.3 kg
- HDI PURE FTEC-1 box dimensions (LxWxH): 14.0 x 19.2 x 25.0 cm
- HDI PURE FTEC-1 box weight: 1.5 kg
- Country of Origin: Japan